Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daily Adventures

 

One thing that I have loved since childhood, is cottage cheese with pineapple on it, and sometimes swimming in the pineapple juice.


My wife, whom I love with all my heart, loves this too. However she insists on ruining this by adding black pepper and salt.

Yes, you read correctly... black pepper and salt.

Now I will admit, in my family we had this wonderful combination on a bed of lettuce and then French dressing topping it off. Now we also used sliced pineapple not the chunks.

I do not understand my wife sometimes. I mean French dressing adds a certain zing, but black pepper and salt?

I don't know, I think sometimes my wife is just a bit crazy.

Want more examples of our crazy life then click here to go to http://onegreatbigmashuganaworld.blogspot.com/

1 comments:



Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...
It is not crazy, it is tradition!! LOL Besides, whoever heard of putting french dressing on cottage cheese. Yuck!

1 comment:

  1. Of all photos you could have picked of me. sigh..
    oh well, it humors me none-the-less

    ReplyDelete