Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Music Moves Me To Fill the World With Love...

When I was about nine years old, I was introduced to the music of Richard Harris.  Among the songs on  his "Love" album was "Did I fill the World With Love." 

Well, last night on You Tube, I found not only the orignal recording by Richard Harris, but also these wonderful versions.  Enjoy.
The original by Richard Harris

                                                     Patula Clark and Boys Choir version from "Goodbye Mr Chps"
                                                                  Amazing duet
                                                               Amazing version

So here you have 4 versions, starting with the Richard Harris version I first heard when I was nine years old and ending with an arrangement that is stunning and amazing.  Hope you enjoyed these four versions of an amazing song.

2 comments:

  1. The Tabernacle Choir is unbelievable!
    Good choices hon!
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think they're all pretty amazing although I tend to lean a bit with Naila. Thanks for playing along with us today, and we hope to see you next week too. I'm your latest follower nice to meet you. Have a musical week my new friend.

    ReplyDelete