Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SHADOWS

Shadows are all that surround you,
everything you had said was not true.

Lying about your heritage and the emptyness of your childhood,
hurting people with deceptions  thisis how you chose to be understood.

Was this how you had been always, never being able to express the truth?

I do not believe so, for once you wrote a poem to your mother,
showing  another side, one who was a loving son not just a deceiver.

Now you are close to death, filled with anger and trying to hurt your family with your last breath.

Can you not tell the truth and seek forgiveness?

I pray you can, for that would show that you are capable of admitting mistakes and that you are an honest man,

A poem inspired by a person I know, I hope he will find the way to love and forgiveness for what he has done in his life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you honey. I hope is capable of telling the truth too.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete